Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful 10

~This Blog is part of a series for November, adapted from the series Erin is currently running over on her blog. For this month in honor of Thanksgiving I will release a blog every other day about something/one/idea I am Thankful for. I've broken the criteria down into a guideline of sorts that I will follow, the month will contain 5 People - 5 Things - 5 Ideas . The order that I post things in has no particular significance or ranking behind it.~


Patience
Ideas - 4
 
I've been told that I am a very patient person and for the most part I'd have to agree, and it may be a weird thing to be thankful for but I'll try to explain why....
 
A lot of people in the world are always jumping from one thing to the next trying to find what makes them happy, a search for instant gratification. To me this just seems like it would be more frustrating, and cause you to get worked up about things that don't really matter,

I like to see myself as more of a big picture thinker, I feel that most people would describe me as calm, and someone who doesn't get rattled too easily. I'll admit sometimes my patience can lead to a lack of urgency that has come back to hurt me sometimes but overall I'm thankful that I am more patience at most.

I'll also admit that sometimes I don't have long term goals all laid out like some people think I should have, I guess I just have confidence in myself that I will make things happen and they will work out for the best as long as I make safe and smart decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment