Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful 11

~This Blog is part of a series for November, adapted from the series Erin is currently running over on her blog. For this month in honor of Thanksgiving I will release a blog every other day about something/one/idea I am Thankful for. I've broken the criteria down into a guideline of sorts that I will follow, the month will contain 5 People - 5 Things - 5 Ideas . The order that I post things in has no particular significance or ranking behind it.~


Camera
Things - 4

By Camera I guess I mean the one I have now, but also all of the pictures I have... which count as things as well I suppose. Working at a museum I see a lot of older photographes on a daily basis and enjoy seeing how they capture memories of the past.

Just looking at photographs can bring back a flood of memories, as well as the emotions that they carry with them. Even if you weren't involved in the photo they can tell you so much and give such an insight at just a glance.

I enjoy taking pictures, and while I've never had a great camera I still take pictures all the time anyway.


My personal photo collection only really dates back to around 2004, but I have found some old family photos that I plan to scan into my computer to keep a record of as well.

I also have two videos of family vactions 2007 and 2010 that I enjoy having and am hoping to take a film of Erin and I driving to South Carolina today!

Some random pictures I've taken at various times

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment