Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful 13

~This Blog is part of a series for November, adapted from the series Erin is currently running over on her blog. For this month in honor of Thanksgiving I will release a blog every other day about something/one/idea I am Thankful for. I've broken the criteria down into a guideline of sorts that I will follow, the month will contain 5 People - 5 Things - 5 Ideas . The order that I post things in has no particular significance or ranking behind it.~

Childhood
Idea 5


I've always thought that I had a great Childhood growing up here out in the country in Indiana. Sure sometimes we were a little isolated but my parents always made sure Case and I were involved in things, 4-H, youth soccer, youth basketball were all major parts of growing up at our house.

We also had a bunch of pets, one advanagte of being on a farm and my family was always supportive of that. Rabbits, Dogs, Cats, Hamsters, Guinea Pig, Pig, Goats, Chickens we had them all at some point in time.

I guess I always think of growing up and Childhood around the winter holidays because we have always had such a great time then. I'm glad my family hasn't ever had any major rifts and we have stuck together and I hope to do the same once I have a family of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment