Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November Recap / December Preview

November Recap – December Preview


100 Things About Me:

Completely finished this mini-challenge in a series of 7 posts spread throughout the month, this was a fun little challenge and for the most part was pretty easy. I worked at it over time plugging in new facts every couple days until I reached the end. It was actually easier than I first imagined it would be. Of course I also had the two side spin-off’s 100 things about Megan and 50 things about Emily. Those were more difficult but really not that hard in the long run. (Just don’t ask me to name too many more things about those gals)

Other Post:

I’m also glad I was able to get in a few other post this month on things I had been planning on talking about; The Monte, Unemployment, and then a tribute to Black Friday.

I also got several old blog series uploaded; Summer Six Pack (June 2009), Are you Pondering (January 2009), April Creativity Challenge (April 2008).

December Plans:

Well I’ve got a few ideas in the works for December, it’s the end of a decade… and well a pretty big decade of my life, through ages 16-25 so I’ve sort of got an idea for a quick/simple decade in review blog which just gives a few thoughts/ideas/feelings/memories of things that happened each year in my life of this decade. You can look for these posts every 3 days in December.

The second thing I have planned for this month is just a simple Year in Review look back, I didn’t blog much in the first half of this year so this will hopefully introduce some new pictures and things that I did earlier this year and never got written down/shown. That said it will just be a brief overview of the year. I plan on releasing this in a series of 4 posts (3 month each), on Wednesday’s starting on the 8th.

I have to go to a training class for my job for one week in December so that may or may not hamper the above projects, but I will try to get them all put together on schedule.

Also when it comes to uploading old series… I plan on focusing on all of my Howie photo blogs as my number one task this month.

Further in the Future:

I’ve been feeling the urge to do something creative/artistic for a blog series, but for those who know me, you know I’m not artistic. So I don’t know where this will lead yet…. But I really want to do something either artistic or literary for a blog series soon… so maybe January or February at the latest, or so I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment