Monday, December 6, 2010

Decade: 2002

2002


Song: Hot in Herre – Nelly… ugh crazy right? I’m not sure what was going on to make me pick this song but I was looking through a list of top songs of 2002 because honestly I have nothing that jumps to mind for this year. I just remember this song being popular and then it being made fun of for a long time afterward, but seriously take a look at a list of 2002 singles… some good songs, but nothing memorable for me at least.

Video Game: Halo – yes I know Halo came out in 2001, but none of my friends had an Xbox at the time… it wasn’t until 2002 that I got to experience this super hit. I remember going over to my friend Steve’s to play through the campaign mode. It wouldn’t be until Christmas 2003 that I would get an Xbox of my own, and of course a copy of Halo.

halo Pictures, Images and Photos

News Story: DC Sniper, two guys in Washington D.C. kill 10 random people of a course of a couple months that is a pretty huge news story for this year.

Personal Event: I was having a hard time thinking of something for this year but I decided to go with a school music department trip to Walt Disney World. I was in the Choir and got to go down to Disney world over spring break. I had been before, but it was still fun/exciting. We rode buses down and back and stayed at the music resort. I wish I had some pictures to post here but I don’t believe I currently have any of those. I remember that we were divided up into groups, but my group ended up just being me and another kid named Peter Maddux most of the time since we didn’t mess around wasting time and resting, we pretty much just wanted to get from place to place to experience as much as we could.
mickey mouse Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment