Friday, December 24, 2010

Decade: 2008

2008


Song: Reptilla – The Strokes – To be honest not sure what year this song came out, but I heard it on a guitar hero game and had it on my computer, it was on a playlist I played when I got back from working out at night and would be making a snack of pancakes to eat before I went to bed.

The Strokes Pictures, Images and Photos

Video Game: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess – for the Wii, great game in the Zelda series and to be honest was the first game in quite awhile that I really sat down and put a lot of time into. Wind Walker the last major console game was a bit of a disappointment in the Zelda series. (would have been considered a solid game had it not been associated with Zelda) Twilight Princess though, despite the lame name was a good game all around.

Twilight Princess Logo Pictures, Images and Photos


News Story: Housing Market Crisis – Yep so I find a job in the summer and then a few months later the bottom falls out of the housing market, banks are in trouble, the Car companies need to be bailed out, and everyone is in a panic. The stock market crashes, the government is pumping money into everything…. Yep pretty big news and the ripple effects are still being felt today, as evidence by November’s elections.

 Stock Market Crash Pictures, Images and Photos

Personal Event: Graduated From Purdue – 4 years and a big moment, not because I ever doubted graduating, but because this threw me out into the “real world” and to be honest without a lot of a plan. What was I going to do with a history degree… to be honest I still don’t know, but it was a finish to an important chapter in my life.

purdue Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment