Sunday, December 12, 2010

Decade 2004

2004:


Song : Hotel California – Eagles- So totally not a song of this year for most people, but for me… totally. In the spring of 2004 I bought a Eagles Greatest hits CD, and this song ended up being the official driving song for me and my friends. Every time I hear this song I think of driving down 421 with Steve, Bruce and Farrell after school singing along holding out hands out of the windows of the car, good times.

Hotel California Pictures, Images and Photos

Video Game: Hobowars – I thought about Warcraft 3 as I became totally addicted to it my Freshman year of school when I got high speed internet and could play online, Then there was Halo 2… the best title for the Xbox but I’m going with Hobowars.com a game I started playing this year and would be addicted to for the next 4-5 years. I spend so much time on that game and met some interesting people through that game.

hobowars Pictures, Images and Photos

News Story: Presidential Election – Bush edges out Kerry again, in a very ugly and close campaign. I remember this campaign being a lot more vicious than any of the others I have witnessed with a ton of anti-Bush hate going against a rally around the country and the Iraq war as the big matchup.  

Personal Event: I have a lot of choices for this one, went to Toronto with the music department, went to the state finals as the captain of the Social Studies academic team, graduated high school, started school at Purdue… but I’m going with my Spring break trip. I went to Brown county with Steve and Farrell for 3 days. We rented a family cabin at the park and had a great time with and plenty of inside jokes were born. The “Bitch Game” hit its hayday, a smoke alarm got set off, it snowed, a song was written, and there was a linen fight… great times!

No comments:

Post a Comment