Monday, December 27, 2010

Decade: 2009

2009:


Song: FirefliesOwl City – I’m not really that big of a fan of this song , it is catchy and a good listen. Really wasn’t feeling much for a song for 2009 it came down to this and “I’ve got a feeling” by the black eye peas.

Owl City Pictures, Images and Photos

Video Game: Madden 2009 – I’ve always been a fan of the Madden Series and since I moved out and to a place where I had high speed internet I was able to play games online for the first time. Only problem was that it was the Wii version of the game, which was a slimmed down version of Madden.

Madden 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos

News Story: Michael Jackson dies…. Say what you want but this was the news back in June of 2009, Sure the guys life had been in a downward spiral but the news of his death sweep the nation and everyone remembered “hey that weird guy had some good songs”…



Personal Event: Kia Soul – I had been looking for a new car for quite some time as I had been driving Mom and Dad’s old mini-van since the summer before when I gave up driving the Monte Carlo due to gas mileage (15 mpg). So I’d moved out that Feburary and had been looking pretty hard when I finally pulled the trigger on June 1st (my birthday). Scary moment but I knew if I didn’t buy it then I wouldn’t buy it. I really like the car though.

Kia Soul Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment