Monday, November 1, 2010

October Review / November Preview

Experience List Recap:


Well the series is finally finished; I enjoyed doing this blog series. As with all of my series I started out strong thinking it would be easy to come up with enough ideas to knock this out smoothly all month. However, after about 10 days in I started having to think about what I really would want to experience. To be honest I really wanted to put more detail into some of the post, such as the Blimp or Secret Society but time constraints caught up with me so hopefully I’ll find time to revisit those ideas in a future blog. The only day looking back that I would change or redo would be Oct. 20th, developing an eccentric trait… I don’t know if that is really that great of a thing… but I was out of ideas and running out of time to post for that day. So yeah that is the one I would change.



The List in Review

Oct. 1st – Have a Strange Tombstone

Oct. 2nd – Serve on a Jury

Oct. 3rd – Make Moonshine

Oct. 4th – Own a Laser Disc Player

Oct. 5th – Get a Job/Career I love

Oct. 6th – See Purdue win a Men’s Basketball NCAA Championship

Oct. 7th – Run a Marathon

Oct. 8th- Be on Gameshow

Oct. 9th- Run with the Bulls

Oct. 10th – Keep an Journal for an entire Year

Oct. 11th- Visit Ankor Wat

Oct. 12th- See Washington D.C.

Oct. 13th- Have Something Named after Myself

Oct. 14th- Run for President

Oct. 15th- Learn how to Play Warhammer 40k again

Oct. 16th- Learn how to play the Harmonica

Oct. 17th- Have a Kid

Oct. 18th- Raft down the Amazon River

Oct. 19th- See a Ghost

Oct. 20th- Develop an Eccentric Trait

Oct. 21st- Go to the Moon

Oct. 22nd- Live as a Nomad

Oct. 23rd- Have a Lair

Oct. 24th- See the opening ceremonies of an Olympic Games

Oct. 25th- Own a Blimp

Oct. 26th- Be in a Riot

Oct. 27th- See the Great Wall of China

Oct. 28th- Own a Home

Oct. 29th- Create a Secret Society

Oct. 30th- An unplanned trip

Oct. 31st – Finish Cinco De Murder



November:

So what does November have in store? Not a full-fledged Blog Series, I have a few topics I plan on posting on as well as possibly doing a mini-series of 100 things about me. (Possibly broken into 4-5 post). So probably just a post or two a week for November instead of everyday, then hopefully I’ll come up with a new blog series idea for December.

No comments:

Post a Comment