Friday, November 12, 2010

100 things - Part 3

31. I did enjoy being a part of the choir for the Madrigal dinner – play/musical the Choir always put on in the winter though.
32. While I’m not a good singer… I love to sing while I’m in the car, and I’ll sing to whatever is on the radio, even if I don’t like the song.

33. If you are riding in the car with me and I’m not singing along, and their isn’t a discussion going on, I’m making a conscious effort not be singing… probably because I don’t want to embarrass myself.

34. My favorite song of all time is “Hotel California” by the Eagles

35. I think this is from the good memories I have from the Sr. year of High School cruising around in my car with the windows down afterschool almost every night with Steve and Michael, as well as Bruce when he wasn’t working.

36. My first car was a 1986 Monte Carlo SS with T-Tops

37. My first car wreck was on my 13th birthday… I totaled my Dad’s truck, by sideswiping a limestone post in my Grandpa’s driveway.

38. I have played a variety of nerd games in my life… D&D, Magic the Gathering, Warhammer 40k but I enjoyed them all.

39. One summer my group of friends got into paintball and that was fun, but we have never been able to make it work with everyone since that summer (2006)

40. Back to nerd games… I was on the Academic teams at my high school… we went to the State Finals twice for Social Studies.

41. I always loved basketball, but I never made a team after 6th grade (when everyone made the team).

42. So I’ve had to settle for just watching it… I’m a huge Purdue University Basketball fan.

43. Purdue’s basketball team was my #1 reason for choosing them as my college choice, even though they ended up being horrible my first two years there, average my Jr. year and good my Sr. year… which unfortunately happened to be the year they switched from Seniority seating in the student block (Paint Crew) to first come first serve.

44. The longest I waited in line for good seats at a Purdue game, over 8 hrs… with snow on the ground, in January…

45. My other sports teams are the Colts for NFL, the Pacers in the NBA while I don’t really follow any team in the NHL or MLB… But I’m a firm believer you can only have one team to be a fan of.

No comments:

Post a Comment