Wednesday, November 24, 2010

100 Things About Me : Part 6

Part 6: only one more to go and I'll have this all wrapped up....

-----------------

76. I was in 4-H for the full 10 years, and completed over 100 projects over that course of time.


77. I was even 4-H King in 2004

78. I hate it when people my age talk about how it sucks being “grown up”, its true… but unless you have a kid it seems kind of silly of us complaining about being an adult when we are still in our 20’s.

79. My favorite cartoon currently on TV – Phenis and Ferb, but South Park is in the running as well.

80. Speaking of cartoons, I’ve found its best to leave nostalgia alone when it comes to going back and watching cartoons of my childhood. When I go back and try watching them… not quite as good… though when I have a kid I’ll still probably make him watch some classics like DarkWing Duck.

81. The Office is my favorite regular TV show currently running, though I have tried to watch the British version and totally do not get it.

82. I like musicals

83. I also like watching live play productions, even if they aren’t that good and put together by a high school drama department. But I don’t get that many opportunities to see them because it’s hard to find people to go with.

84. I have been in a few plays…. In 6th grade I was “Surfing Santa” also while in high school I played Glenn Cooper in “Rumors” (great play), as well as several roles in a series of One Act shorts. That said I am not a good actor at all. But seriously, highly recommend “Rumors” to anyone who wants to see a good stage play.

85. I have a Zune and I like it better than the Ipod, that said I think it’s fairly certain that the Ipod never lost market share to the Zune.

86. Tabasco sauce is my favorite condiment… seriously no debate here.

87. http://www.goblinscomic.com is my favorite webcomic

88. The Hippopotamus is my favorite animal

89. In fact I have a plastic hippopotamus named Howie that I like to take pictures of whenever I go to interesting places. There is a whole blog series on this, July 2009 but I don’t have it transferred over here quite yet. (Check back in a month or so, it’s a slow process)

90. I never make my bed, unless in a super rare occasion I’d be trying to impress someone maybe I would. But honestly if my sheets and mattress pad are actually still on all four corners I’m doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment