Saturday, November 20, 2010

100 things about me : Part 5

61. Apparently a lot of my childhood stories have depressing endings, or so I’ve been told. However, I feel I had a really good childhood.


62. I’m not a fan of pitch-in dinners, just never really enjoy they way those always work out.

63. I have a cat named Kong

64. I also have two dogs, Pepper and Sparky

65. I think it would be fun to be in a riot sometime

66. I’m not a touchy person really, like I’m not going to hug you randomly. But being touched doesn’t really like me. Like with the above item if I’m surrounded by people in a crowd being bumped into / rubbed against doesn’t upset me.

67. I always say my favorite color is clear, but really it’s mainly because my favorite color changes depending on how I feel so clear is good. If forced to pick a normal color I’d go with green or yellow.

68. Same thing goes with numbers, I don’t have a favorite number.. though I prefer prime numbers over others I guess.

69. My first “real” job was working at a factory making trunk door latches for Honda Civics.

70. I also have worked at several hotels – both IHG and Hilton brands

71. I have ridden on a train before

72. I have also been on several planes

73. However the biggest boat I have ever been on was just a ferry across a lake, at Disney World, it was big but I don’t know if I would count it as a real boating experience.

74. I have been to Canada once, but that was the only time I was out of the United States.

75. When I was in high school my friends and I had what you could call a club of sorts known as the “Trailer Society” since we hung out in an old trailer home… we even had a constitution.. yeah we weren’t the cool kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment