Tuesday, November 16, 2010

100 things about me : Part 4

46. I think Spirals’ make the best Mac’n’Cheese… shells are the worst, also I’m a fan of kraft… I don’t really care for Velveeta .


47. I used to not like coffee, until my Sr. year at Purdue, when I went through a patch of not being able to sleep through the night… so I started drinking coffee at lunch and dinner to keep me going.

48. When Walmart changed the labeling on their great value brand canned vegetables… it really bothered me, I liked their bright colorful labels. The bland white labels they currently use bore and disappoint me.

49. I have a little sister named Casey, she is 23.

50. My Dad farms for a living, so I grew up on a farm

51. He doesn’t have any livestock now, but we had pigs until I was in fifth grade. He got out during the

51. My mom is a librarian at an elementary and high school

52. I’ve always been amazed they have kept the same jobs for so long, while I am working at my 3rd different company (4th different location) in just the 2 years I’ve been out of college.

53. I’ve been told that a lot of my stories from my childhood are depressing, but I think I had a good childhood.

54. When I was little and would play basketball by myself, I had invented a whole team of imaginary players to play with.

55. I was also lucky enough to have an indoor basketball court up in the haymow, even if it was blocked by bales of hay like half the time.

56. When I Casey and I were little our Dad played this game with us called Dogs and Rabbits, that involved running around the house trying not to be tagged with a ball. It was a pretty fun game.

57. We also played this game involving rope bridges and trying to knock each other off of the rope bridge.

58. When Casey and I played games together as kids we had to make compromises to fit both our styles… basically this meant making her “girl” toys fight in more “boy” like scenarios…. Such as littlest petshop pirates.

59. I don’t know how to snap my fingers, I never could make that work.

60. I’ve been told that some of the things I do make me seem like a serial killer… things in question involve having lived in an apartment for a year with a stool, a lawn chair and a bed as my only furniture, and having surgical mask and gloves in the trunk of my car…. I’m not a serial killer though….

2 comments:

  1. #46: Shells are definitely the worst, eww.

    #59: Idk how to either.

    #60: you sound very reassuring, hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #60 - hmmm lol if I were a killer you know how overly complicated my plans would be... that would be my undoing.

    ReplyDelete