Thursday, November 4, 2010

100 Things About Me - Part 1

So I saw this on several other blogs and decided I'd make it into a mini-series for this month. Its pretty simple.. I'll post 100 things about myself, they can be anything as long as they are true. I haven't planned this one out in anyway yet, so I'm pretty much just going to wing it. I figure this will end up being a 5-10 post series which will have no set on time frame other than I plan on being done by the end of the month, or atleast before Christmas at the very latest. So without further ado....


1. My name is Dustin

2. I'm 6 foot 3 inches tall, and nope I haven't grown recently... I hit this height when I was a freshman in highschool and everyone else then started to catch up with me.

3. I'm 25 years old, which is a quarter-century.... I think it sounds cooler that way.

4. I have brown eyes

5. I have black hair

6. I wear glasses all the time because I'm pretty much blind without them.... I have to squint to see the big "E"

7. I tried contacts for about 2 weeks in 8th grade, but I was horribly slow at putting them in and pretty much gave up. Also I think I look better with glasses than without.

8. Another reason I gave up trying on wearing contacts is that my sister was trying them at the same time and was much better at putting them on.

9. I weigh 208 lbs, though I have weighed a lot more and a lot less in the last 2 years.

10. Infact I weighed 298 lbs in March of 2007 and then went on a hardcore weightloss mission that I pretty much made up / did on my own to lose weight.... though I went a little to far and ended up weighing as little as 153 lbs in January of 2009.

11. Speaking of going to far, I ended up gaining way to much of it back when I got sort of bummed out and stressed with my job/life in the fall of 2009 and I ended up having to lose weight again in the summer of 2010 to get back down to 2010

12. Last summer I did a lot of walking, I got in the routine of walking to Adams firedepartment, buying a pop, and then walking back... it was about 9 miles round trip.

13. Also last summer I hiked over a mountain with my Dad, it was Mount LeConte in the App. Mountains from Smokemont, North Carolina to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. It was a great trip that had us walking for 18 hrs to cover 25 miles, I'll always have good memories of it, even if it pretty much kicked our butts.

14.  One of my favorite family vacations involved going to the Crater Diamond Mine in Arkansas, we also stopped at Graceland, James K. Polk Museum, and the Gateway arch in St. Louis. Though we did not find a diamond at the mine.

15. As for a fun trip with friends... hands down Spring Break 2004 with Ferrell and Steve when we stayed in a cabin at Brown County Indiana for 3 days. It was a great time just hanging out with those guys in this huge cabin we had rented.

No comments:

Post a Comment