Sunday, November 28, 2010

100 Things About Me : Final

91. I have filled in as a substitute teacher at both the high school and elementary school level… I prefer High school.


92. I have been to Niagara Falls

93. One of my dreams in life, though totally unrealistic, is to own/fly a blimp

94. One of my biggest flaws is that I sometimes give up on things too easy if I’m not good at them right away.

95. When I was in elementary school, I raised and showed rabbits at contest.

96. I know how to drive/have driven a variety of tractors in my life… John Deere, Minneapolis Moline, International, Alice Chambers, Ford … I believe those are the only brands I have driven. There is an old Oliver at the farm but I don’t think I ever drove it when it was running.

97. I’ve won a Bar-B-Que cooking contest

98. When it comes to Christmas tree’s I follow the strict rules of… 1. They shouldn’t be up before the day after Thanksgiving, and 2. It’s not a good Christmas Tree unless it is taller than myself.

99. I have been to Mammoth Cave, and I really like cave’s even though I’m a larger guy being in them doesn’t bother me. It’s amazing how big some of those caverns are. I think it would be cool to have been around when people used to adventure down into Mammoth cave with torches and picnic for lunch in a random passage way.

100. The first CD I ever owned was an Alan Jackson Greatest hits CD

No comments:

Post a Comment