Saturday, April 19, 2008

Apr. 19th - Jungle

Ok so this is a really weird poem… that needs this disclaimer… It was done in a sleep deprived state while sitting in my philosophy of eastern religions class. I was zoning out and just started writing whatever came in my head not thinking about what it said. I actually came up with 2 poems that way and somehow they both had rhyming lines and everything… the first one is kinda dark and weird. This is the 2nd one which is more hopeful in nature I feel. I'm not sure what it's really supposed to mean it's kind of a combination of subconscious thought with at least a little of it being influenced by sitting in my eastern religion class I can tell. So hopefully you don't think I'm a freak now for coming up with this weird thing… the "{illegible} " is in there because I seriously cannot make out what I wrote there, like I said I was just scribbling this down without thinking. Some of the words are missing 2-3 letters in them randomly or run together with each other, but I was able to figure everything else out. So hopefully you don't think I'm too weird.




Photobucket






Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=53935558&blogId=382043797#ixzz13X9Ax7X8

No comments:

Post a Comment