Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Apr. 22nd - Playlist

ell I'm going to come out and apologize for not having much today, I have been racking my brain for something interesting and creative to throw at you guys today, but I've been on a really hectic time schedule the last few days with school stuff wrapping up... this is supposed to be "Dead Week" meaning no exams, as to give the students an easy week before finals.... well that's all good in theory but there is nothing banning papers from being due.... So yeah I have like 5 papers due this week plus a big homework assignment for my Logic class as well as some other things I have to get done this week. That all translates into a nightmare for trying to get these blogs done and believe it or not I try to put thought into all of the stuff I have put up for this month's challenge.



Anyway excuses, excuses right?

Well I'm not going to skip today



So lately I have been listening to my iTunes a lot when I'm working on papers and stuff and I've it on party shuffle recently and it has been giving me some weird combinations... happy cheery songs right next to angry music... which I have found to be sort of a relaxing experience and so I made a playlist of the music.



I know some people listen to music that relates to the mood they are feeling, I however am different I listen to music for the mood I want to feel a lot of times. So this combination of happy/angry comes out pretty cool at least to me... but yeah I'm weird sometimes



1. Bear Necessities - Jungle Book

2. Keep Away - Godsmack

3. Prince Ali - Aladdin

4. Down With the Sickness - Disturbed

5. Free and Easy - Dirkes Bently

6. Shoots and Ladders - Korn

7. Oo-De-Lally - Robin Hood

8. Sweet Dreams - Marilyn Manson

9. I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts

10. Wait and Bleed - Slipknot

11. Good Vibrations - Beach Boys

12. Bodies - Drowning Pool

13. Arabian Nights - Aladdin

14. Coming Undone - Korn



That's all right now, its a work in progress but it does create interesting combination to hear happy - angry - happy - angry. If you have suggestions for angry songs in particular send them at me, my angry selection is much smaller than my happy music :P





So sorry if this isn't that creative or interesting I will try to be better tomorrow.



Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=53935558&blogId=383817640#ixzz13XCCMBMv

No comments:

Post a Comment