Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Apr. 29th - Handwriting

Day 29

Ok so this is my handwriting analysis creativity post, I've been interested in this for a little while so I decided to get a couple books from the library and try to see what I could do… So obviously this makes me in no way an expert :P especially since the books I found don't seem to be that informative. But I'm going to take a stab at it anyway. I've got 2 samples to work with, my own and Megan's who was awesome enough to help me out with this :D
Oh the stupid little phrase we both wrote was from something I found that said it made a good sample, I think it's because it uses all the letters in the alphabet.

One last note before we start, is that a lot of handwriting tells about someone's mood, and peoples moods can change from time to time, so some of the stuff I try to point out might be variable for people at different times.



Dustin's sample

Photobucket






This writing suggests I'm a stingy person who sees the world close at hand because of how small I write.
The very slight uphill writing I have going suggest I'm more optimistic than pessimistic, but I'm not overly optimistic.
I tend to be more narrow minded, by the way I make the loops on my e's tight and constricted
A careful selection of people who get to know me based on my slender lower loops
I have a since of dignity based on how my t lines stay together

Rarely seek attention
I don't openly show my since of humor that often
I'm not sensitive to criticism, feelings aren't easily hurt

Confident in myself and don't worry about things



Megan's Sample



Photobucket

Her writing doesn't suggest a lot of spiritual or philosophical thinking
It appears that Megan doesn't have a lot of desire to do physically active things
Selective in who she chooses as friends based on the fact the lower loops of letters like y are closed before returning to the base line.
She has a since of dignity based on how her t lines stay together
She is Confident in her self
Sometimes she actively seeks attention, other times not



So that's about all I'm comfortable saying from what I have found, I don't agree with all of the stuff I think the fact I don't write in cursive that often plays a big role in it, and I don't think Megan writes in cursive that often either because of the way half of her letters are in cursive and some not :P Also I think If I used a sample that I wasn't thinking about my writing it would be a little different but it's like impossible not think about it when you know you are writing it for this. But since I never write in cursive I didn't have much an option….







Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=53935558&blogId=387833777#ixzz13oZyumqD

No comments:

Post a Comment