Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Apr. 15th - Journey

Ok I guess I should put a little bit of an explaination for this one, I am working on what will be a pretty long blog, but I was in the gym exercising tonight and this image just flashed in my head, and it just seemed like a sign that I should make it. So my other blog is delayed till tomorrow probably and you get this instead. I have thought of a couple meanings so I'll let you take from it what you wish. Exercising is kind of a meditation time for me, where I have been trying to to zone out everything and just concentrate on a single thought. My legs know how to keep going :P so its not like I should have to concentrate on exercising. I'm getting better at doing the mediation thing, (I was terrible at first) this is the first time I've ever had something just pop in my head like this though. It was an intersting experience so I think I'll keep trying it. I used to try to think of a whole bunch of different thought while I was pedeling away on the elliptical machine, or try to watch (err read the subtitles) on TV, but this experiment is more more relaxing and not really any less productive.



Photobucket





Now that, I got that out of the way, I wanted to ask any of you guys who read my blogs if you would like to help me out on a project. It is my plan to in the future (at least a week away) to do a blog about handwriting, I'm going to try to find a book about handwriting analysis and then analysis some of my writing in a blog. If anyone else would like to send me a sample that would be cool. Send me a message if you are intersted in helping me out with this. This is just for fun, not like my anaylsis from glancing through a book or two would be accurate at all, but it seems like a good idea to try.







Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=53935558&blogId=379751359#ixzz13X5Vu7kG

No comments:

Post a Comment