Sunday, April 6, 2008

Apr. 6th - Sleep

Photobucket


This semester I have run into the problem of getting enough sleep, I mean I get sleep... its just I can’t get more than 5-6 hours of continous sleep. Which I guess is better than none obviosly, but 5-6 hours is just enough to keep you going, yet never feel like you are fully rested. It doesn’t matter if I go to bed at 10 pm, I’d probably be up at 4 am then, feeling rested enough not to want to go back to sleep. I slept from 3 am to 7:33 am last night, and then laid in bed until 8:30 hoping I could get some more, but it was unsuccessful. This schedual works well for the mornings but I feel like I’m about ready to crash in my afternoon classes, only to hit a second wind later that evening alowing me to stay awake until I go to bed and repeat the process again the next day.



Over Spring break I started getting 8 hours of sleep again, I don’t know why but it carried through for about a week and a half after the break, but I feel myself slipping back into my 5-6 hour routine again, and I really don’t want to get back in it with important exams and papers along with other stuff going on in my life at the end of the semester here it might turn into a real pain.



And with that, I’m going to bed now... Goodnight and Sweet Dreams everyone.





Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=53935558&blogId=375091654#ixzz13WxKHZkp

No comments:

Post a Comment