Saturday, April 12, 2008

Apr. 12th - Laundry

Ugh Laundry everyone hates doing it :P got 6 dryer loads tumbling right now (I like to go as far as I can if you can't tell) Anyway here are some Cinquains about laundry.



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



A couple other thoughts....
So I'm 22 and am a failure when it comes to folding shirts, if you see someone do it at a store they are like boom-boom-boom perfect fold...I however always end up with a wade of t-shirt, which is why I have to rely heavily on hangers :P
Also don't you hate it when one of the dryers doesn't actually dry your clothes much and you end up with a damp pile.. I do and when it happens my room turns into a clothes line, every place I can hang something is used to air it out better, mostly my bed fills in as the main place...


Photobucket











Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=53935558&blogId=377728539#ixzz13X1TcvFj

No comments:

Post a Comment