Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hay Baling

This weekend I was helping Dad bale hay like I usually do in the summer and snapped a few photos. Sorry the photos aren't good I just shot them with my camera quickly while I was on the tractor hauling wagons after we were done.

Photobucket
This is Mom driving the Baler and Dad stacking a wagon, I had to work and had just gotten to the field when they were finishing up. (May 31st 2011)

Photobucket
Driving in a wagon from the field after finishing up for the night, we had filled the 5 wagons that we had (525 bales that night, June 3rd 2011)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Three different photos of the field as we head in, we unloaded the wagons from the night before in the morning and finished up the field with two more wagons in the afternoon. June 4th 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment