Monday, January 31, 2011

February Series Idea

So this is my formal announcement of my February Blog Series Idea.... 28 things in my room.

Each Day I'm going to post a picture of something in my room, and then post a paragraph or two about what the item/object is, why it is special, where I got it and so forth. I'm excitied to get this series started and I think it will be a lot of fun. I'd love to see some of you other bloggers out there take this on if you feel up to it.

Though I must say due to my limited internet access abilities I probably won't be able to post the first one with the picture until maybe this weekend or whenever I get a chance to run up to the truckstop. In that case I'm probably going to just post the writings as drafts and make them viewable once I get my pictures uploaded. Hopefully once I get access to a place where I can upload I'll go ahead and upload 10-15 items which should stop any other delays in posting from happen. My schedule here at the end of the month just made it so I wasn't able to get a jump start on uploading the pictures for this series.

1 comment:

  1. I could do items in my house :p but i don't know how interesting it would be.

    ReplyDelete