Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Last night Erin and I went to Beech Grove to Emma and Bruce's house to hang out for a Halloween party. We were late arrivers and couldn't stay long due to our work schedules and them being an hour from home, but it was really nice to see everyone. Bruce wanted to have a theme of Batman villians as he was going as the Joker and Emma as Hariquinn. So my Mom was kind enough to make me a Scarecrow mask and I put on some dress clothes to be Dr. Crane (dressed up as he is a Dr. at Akham Asylum before he puts on the mask to become the villian Scarecrow).

Chantel was Poision Ivy
Bruce was Joker
Emma was Harriquin

then others dressed up included
Arron as Batman
Cassie as Houndstooth
One of Emma's friends as the White Rabbit
A Black Cat
Joe as Thor

Erin couldn't dress up do to having to come right after work got off, but I'm really glad she was able to come with me.

Below are some pictures



Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I had fun. Chantal had the best costume...

    ReplyDelete