Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wake Up

Random Thought for today:

Don't you hate it when you wake up like 30 minutes before you need to... and then want to keep laying in bed, but you can't sleep well because you know how soon you need to wake up again. So you lay there in bed drifting back and forth between sleep and waking to check the time every few minutes.

Thats what I did this morning as I needed to go into work for our Archaeology Day event (will post information and pictures on this later). I woke up at 8:30 and drifted back and forth between sleeping and being awake for the next half hour before I rolled out of bed and got ready.

I knew that laying their for those 30 minutes wasn't going to make me feel any more well rested, but I couldn't resisit trying to get a few more minutes of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment