Friday, September 16, 2011

How many chairs can you fit in a Soul?

So today I was setting up chairs for our event at the museum this Sunday... the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League (AAGPBL) panel. We have at least 2 former players and an umpire coming to the museum to speak about their experiences in the league. I'm hoping for a big turn out (last weeks Archaeology Day blew me away, so I'm hoping this is a let down) and needed to borrow chairs. I borrowed them from the First Presbyterian Church next door and had to haul them over to the museum this morning.

As you saw the title of the blog was "How many chairs can you fit in a Soul?" and the answer is....

More than 30!

Photobucket
Pictured above is 28 metal folding chairs stacked in the back, you can't see from this view but two more are stacked sideways in front of them.

I then had to move all of the chairs upstairs to our gallery and arrange them, so here is what my set up looked like when I had completed it all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I hope we have a good turn-out and can fill all of those chairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment