Monday, August 22, 2011

Power of the Past - 2011

Power of the Past was last weekend, and well I don't have a whole lot to say about it in general... It was about the same as it was every year, lots of tractors, good "fair" like food. a flea market with some decent stuff and junk, and a bunch of people.

So I thought I'd list a few intersting things I saw... un tractor related, as I didn't really look at them a lot this year.

1. A lady walking around with a cockatoo on her shoulder... which prompted me to ask Steve and Erin via text if farmers where the new wave pirate....

2. Dillon Wager had a booth at the power of the past with some cool Spray Paint art he started doing, I would have never guessed it was spray paint when I first saw it.


3.... I actually got a picture for this...

An Amish kid wearing Air Jordan sneakers...

not a great picture since I was trying to be sneaky....
Photobucket

And for a closer look....

Photobucket

Wow is all I could say about that, I found it funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment