Monday, April 4, 2011

March - What happened?

So you might have noticed that I basically didn't post much of anything for March and now here we are on April 4th.

I guess Erin is the main reason I didn't have much to say this month as I was spending most of my time with her and didn't have a whole lot of time to be on here and writing about whats going on in my life. I started dating her on the 18th of February and we have seen each other almost everyday since then so things have been going well.

My Wii got a ton of play this month, I haven't played that thing in over a year but I introduced Erin to it and Wii Sports. She is a good bowler (though she apparently hurt her arm the first time we played lol), but I can beat her in the other games. She also bought Mario Party 8 for the Wii which is a pretty good game, even if I have to lose some of the mini-games on purpose from time to time. Unfortunalty though she doesn't like the Wii. She doesn't like the fact you have to concentrate on where you are holding the remote so much of the time, whereas on other systems you can hold the remote anywhere you want and sit anywhere you want in the room. Which to be honest is a very vaild complaint against the system.

Wii Sports Pictures, Images and Photos

N64 though is her system of choice so we started playing that a lot towards the end of the month. Mario Cart, Pokemon Stadium, and Smash Brothers mainly. She ordered a N64 off of Amazon and is just waiting for her controllers to come in. I will say I never remembered Mickey Mouse Raceway USA to be that difficult.. I guess I just need more practice.

N464 Pictures, Images and Photos

I wonder if I should break out the Gamecube for her someday?

gamecube! Pictures, Images and Photos

NCAA tournament was in March as always, my picks did horrible this year. In my family's team pick thing we do I won by picking Kansas back in Decemeber... however they only made it to the elite 8 so that tells you how good we all did. Butler is playing tonight for the championship... I'd like to see a team from Indiana win, but its kind of annoying seeing all of their "fans" come out of the woodwork again this year. Maybe I'm just a little jealous because Purdue isn't there.

As for my reading list I didn't get anything done on that

I did however do a good job at getting in to work out this month; at the end of February I joined Anytime Fitness in Greensburg and have been getting in there about 4 days a week on average. I want to get it up to 5 days everyweek... but stuff happens. I've been mostly running when I work out, I have my mile time down to 7:30 again which feels great... hope to hit 7 mins by the start of June. My big challenege is I need to start lifting weights, I'm just not into doing that right now but it'd be good for me.

My next project for blogs is a picture blog challenge that I have seen two people complete on facebook... problem is picture blogs are hard for me to do as evidenced by the fact that the February blog still doesn't have all of its pictures... and I'm behind 3 days already so we'll see if it gets done this month

1 comment:

  1. we should all get together sometme; Macy and I will totally beat you and Erin at mariokart 64 anytime!

    ReplyDelete