Saturday, April 16, 2011

Chantel's Wedding / Annual Dinner

So Today was a super busy day.... but I had known it would be for some time now which allowed me to get somewhat prepared...

I had both Chantel's Wedding and the Annual Dinner for the Historical Society tonight and I wanted to make both of them... well I had to make the dinner because I had to be there for work.

So I went in to the Presybertian Church at 1 to hurray and get things set up for the dinner... made some table center pieces, set up the mic and screen, got out the pictures and generally made sure everything would be ready for that night.

Then I zoomed off as fast as possible to make it to Waldron for Chantel and Joe's wedding at 3. I missed them walking down the aisle but slid into the pew with my parents in time to see the ceremony. It was a nice wedding, congrats to both of them!

After the wedding was over I hurried back to Greensburg to the dinner. The dinner went smoothly, Ray Boomhower was the guest speaker. He is the editor of the Indiana Historical Societies publication and spoke to us about Robert Kennedy's run in the Indiana primary in 1968. (Kennedy had stopped in Greensburg to campaign).

After the dinner I met up with Erin (she had to work earlier and thus couldn't make the dinner), and we went to the last coupld hours of Joe and Chantel's wedding reception. We had a good time and I'm glad that the whole day went smooth.


Photobucket

A picture of me and Erin at the reception

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment